Mosquitos eat you ALIVE! I slept 30 min. last night.
Rayanne and I went to buy mosquito repellent and eggs last night. We rode our bikes to the store and locked them up outside. I go to pay at the register and the lady is just looking at me a smiling. I'm like, "what?" Then she says something and I didn't understand the words she was using so I called Rayanne over. She told her (and I understood when she was talking to her) that I need to pay for the eggs. I'm like, "Ya! I know! Ring 'em up!" Then she types a few numbers into the register and tells me the price. So weird...I am still confused. Did she think I wasn't going to pay or something? Not my first time at a supermarket in Brasil lady. okaaay...
So then we go out to get on our bikes to ride down the long dirt-mud-large-pond road to her house. I forgot the stupid keys! All the employees are watching us and laughing and we are too. So some guy says he'll watch them for us while we WALK all the way to her house and then back again. Other piece of info- I had gone on a LONG bike ride yesturday morning, rode to the project, after the project rode to the big grocery store about 15-20 mintues away on bike and back...past my house 10 more minutes to Rayanne's. I was tired. So we walk back and Rayanne says, "Megan, we need a camera everytime we go out together. Something crazy always happens and we have a good laugh and I need to show how Americans act. (laughing)"
That is all.
So then we go out to get on our bikes to ride down the long dirt-mud-large-pond road to her house. I forgot the stupid keys! All the employees are watching us and laughing and we are too. So some guy says he'll watch them for us while we WALK all the way to her house and then back again. Other piece of info- I had gone on a LONG bike ride yesturday morning, rode to the project, after the project rode to the big grocery store about 15-20 mintues away on bike and back...past my house 10 more minutes to Rayanne's. I was tired. So we walk back and Rayanne says, "Megan, we need a camera everytime we go out together. Something crazy always happens and we have a good laugh and I need to show how Americans act. (laughing)"
That is all.

1 Comments:
At 6:32 AM,
Tricia said…
Megan, I love when you blog.
I'm getting impatient to go home. I want it to all end now.
Post a Comment
<< Home