Terceda Gripe (sp?)
Third cold. I just got my third cold in a row yesturday morning. My throat is dead. Again, that weak half awake feeling. Lunch is almost ready...just sitting here at the MCC House. Emily and I are chillin'here for a little while.
It's January 2, 2007! Wow. A group of us went to an awesome show Friday night. I had so much fun dancing and singing to the few Portuguese songs I knew and some beatles songs they re-did. The name of the first band was Ropa Nova and the second was Capim Cabano. SOO good. Everyone was dancing. We pushed our way nearly to the very front. I've stayed at a different house almost every night the past weeks. Umm...this post is pointless but I thought I should write something down. I just had this berry tea. It was delicious. I'm going to go eat some good lunch that Solonge made now.
It's January 2, 2007! Wow. A group of us went to an awesome show Friday night. I had so much fun dancing and singing to the few Portuguese songs I knew and some beatles songs they re-did. The name of the first band was Ropa Nova and the second was Capim Cabano. SOO good. Everyone was dancing. We pushed our way nearly to the very front. I've stayed at a different house almost every night the past weeks. Umm...this post is pointless but I thought I should write something down. I just had this berry tea. It was delicious. I'm going to go eat some good lunch that Solonge made now.

3 Comments:
At 11:02 PM,
Tricia said…
I'm just excited that you posted. There is far too much time in between your posts.
At 10:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wish i could be there to dance with you like we did in Guats. I hope all is going well. I hope things are looking up. I miss you lots!
Alissa
At 11:26 PM,
priscilla said…
hey!!!!!! are you enjoying a lot my mom's food?
I miss the food of BRASIL!
I miss my mom, I miss you Magie!
love you!
Priscilla
Post a Comment
<< Home