Times In Brazil....

And she lived in Brazil for one year....

October 20, 2006

I suck at blogging

Oh my gosh. I need to blog more. Sorry for not blogging AT ALL this past month...to all my 2 readers! I promise I will get better at this. It's hard not being able to use my computer on the internet for posting photos and such. So for now it will just be words and no photos for a while.
I have been living in Lagoa Encantada for the past 5 weeks. Emily, the other SALTer and I, love it here. We live about 3 houses from each other and both love our families. My "parents" (mamooshka and pie) both smoke one ciggy after another and like to drink quite a bit, but they are the most sweet, funny, warm people I have met here. In one week I will be moving to Janga. I am excited, but sad to leave this cute community who likes to work-out at 5 pm everyday run/walking around the sewage canal. Oh the smells here. I've only seen one drunk guy fall in so far.
Whenever I come to blog my brain gets so overwhelmed with what to pick out to write about. My mind goes non-stop everyday with new thoughts and observations about this new world I am living in.
Praise God for this adventure. Oh how I need the tugs He pulls on me daily. Thank You God.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Megan, you're so freaking cute. I'm now going to be a faithful blog reader, so there had better be more frequent updates.

    Love you,
    Tricia

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am so lame...i haven't come here in months!! soo...i'm a gonna leave ya comment on every post. like it or love it.

    i love you!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger priscilla said…

    oh... no no no!

    Nao acredito que voce esta chamando outra pessoa de Mamushka!

    So existe uma Mamushka magie!

    Mamush vai ficar jelousy se voce chama outra de mamush!

    hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home