Books
I finished another book today! This is a huge thing for me. I never finish books. And this one was 4?? pages. This is officially the second book I have finished along with half of another and a third of another.
This is our last week of Porto class. Emily and I are pretty much hating it now. It just seems so repetative and we drown in our yawns every morning. The best thing about class is snack around 10:30ish. Marta serves us a variety of fruit with crackers, cold water, and sometimes something sweet. Everything tastes better at her house.
I think we are going to get ice cream now!
The temperature is rising a good 5 degrees daily. oh boy.
This is our last week of Porto class. Emily and I are pretty much hating it now. It just seems so repetative and we drown in our yawns every morning. The best thing about class is snack around 10:30ish. Marta serves us a variety of fruit with crackers, cold water, and sometimes something sweet. Everything tastes better at her house.
I think we are going to get ice cream now!
The temperature is rising a good 5 degrees daily. oh boy.

2 Comments:
At 8:05 PM,
Tricia said…
I can try to help you out, but it totally depends on what template you are using. But when I get a second I'll email you with some advice. I'm almost an html expert now... lol.
Love you,
Tricia
At 12:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
i'm reading they poured fire on us from the sky right now....soooo good!!! every book you tell me to read, i go out and buy (or steal from you). and i love them all.
the book makes me cry though. but i laugh in between. that makes for an excellent read.
Post a Comment
<< Home