Times In Brazil....

And she lived in Brazil for one year....

October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Yes...Happy Halloween. I don't really care for it at all, but this IS my first halloween outside of California.
I am living in Janga now. Today is my first full day. I went to the project I'll be working at. I am kind of scared. In two weeks I will be teaching class by myself. I have never done this before. I don't speak Portuguese. The kids can pretty much all dance...it's amazing to watch them. I am hoping they all can do a few beats. We will have out own STOMP out here. Be ready.

*my new family has a dog that looks just like mine (Sissy)...except she has some black on her back. you can hawk the hair on the top of her head just like sissy's!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Meg, You're so cute. I know I still need to send you html information. I will, I promise. How's the relocation going?

    Much love,
    Tricia

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    oh and the new template suits you much better, brightness as opposed to black.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude..you should stomp them out, then paint them blue, and you'd have a little blue man group.

    they'd love it i bet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home