Times In Brazil....

And she lived in Brazil for one year....

June 27, 2007

Doritos in the Green Bag and my Silver Earring

The craving in my stomach right now will not ease up. You know those spicyish Doritos that come in a bag with green on it? They are spicy but just really really tasty?? I can almost smell 'em right now. My apple and granola cereal just didn't do it.

Other random-
I have this pair of silver, small hoop-like shaped earrings that I bought from Target a long time ago. I really like them. Like 5 months ago I lost just one of them. 2 months later I am eating lunch at the Sede and I open a drawar and WALLLA! I see the earring! That made my week. Then about a week ago I let Rayanne borrow tham and she lost one of them. I thought I'd never see it again for sure. Yesturday we all load into the Dublo and get ready to drive to Gaibu (this beautiful beach) and Melanie opens the glove compartment.....my earring!!! Could not believe it. But then I just realized that I left it in the car again....hopefully it's still there.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well written article.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home