Amebas
I'm sitting here out on the patio area/backyard of the MCC House feeling kind of disgusted and sick. Apparently I have amebas (I think I'm spelling that wrong?). For the past 2 weeks things haven't been so great with the intestines (enough said). Last night I woke up really really hot but I didn't have any covers on and the fan was on and it's not hot at night now. I think the amebas gave me a fever. It was still there when I woke up this morning, but Vilma gave me some special tea and I'm feeling a lot better now. The farmacia is going to deliver the one-time little big pill that costs a whole R$4 (2 dollars). They say if I take it that I should be better by tomorrow.
I can't ride the bus, which I was going to have to do today, all the way to Janga. Two buses. I'm not going to the project today and feel bad because Monday's are always good and Monday nights I give drum lessons. Que pena......ate mais!
I can't ride the bus, which I was going to have to do today, all the way to Janga. Two buses. I'm not going to the project today and feel bad because Monday's are always good and Monday nights I give drum lessons. Que pena......ate mais!

2 Comments:
At 7:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hope you're feeling better .... rest ... glad they have medicina for you there ... love, mom & dad
At 2:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
SPegEtii WoRms.
Post a Comment
<< Home