Dreamin'of the country....
Lately, all I have been thinking about is being out in the country out past Clovis with Jessie and Alli and everyone else at a little bbq by the river. I think I am really a country girl at heart. Really. I should have been raised on a farm with pigs and chickens and horses and cows.



A few weeks before I left last August (which seems like only a few weeks ago), I went with Jessie and some of her friends to Bass Lake. We swam across it at like 11pm. It was so great. I can't wait to do that again. And all the adventures Courtney and I had in high school driving up to the mountains and getting lost in the snow and sledding with pans and stopping in the middle of the road because we saw a good picture spot. None of this could ever happen here. The safety of my home is something I love most about where I am from. I just couldn't do those things here.
Guess what? 64 days left. I just can't help counting down. Not like I don't like it here, I am just ready to be home...I think I've already said that like 10 times.
Ok- this was just a random post. Gotta go for lunch. ("I saw mommy kissing santa clause" is playing right now:) hehe)



A few weeks before I left last August (which seems like only a few weeks ago), I went with Jessie and some of her friends to Bass Lake. We swam across it at like 11pm. It was so great. I can't wait to do that again. And all the adventures Courtney and I had in high school driving up to the mountains and getting lost in the snow and sledding with pans and stopping in the middle of the road because we saw a good picture spot. None of this could ever happen here. The safety of my home is something I love most about where I am from. I just couldn't do those things here.
Guess what? 64 days left. I just can't help counting down. Not like I don't like it here, I am just ready to be home...I think I've already said that like 10 times.
Ok- this was just a random post. Gotta go for lunch. ("I saw mommy kissing santa clause" is playing right now:) hehe)

2 Comments:
At 4:13 AM,
Tricia said…
Don't you love the random music that plays? Nearly everyday I hear some rendition of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," "Jingle Bells" or "Happy Birthday". I still have yet to figure out what the correlation between "Jingle Bells" and a scale to weigh yourself is. Any suggestions?
At 6:05 PM,
caedmonstia said…
Happy Birthday Meggie!!! I'm sorry I didn't remember until my skype informed me that I had missed it!
Kisses! Love, Elena
Post a Comment
<< Home