Times In Brazil....

And she lived in Brazil for one year....

May 07, 2007

Skeeter Skatter...

is basic bug balm. All natural. Sate and effective. I can't even tell you how many more mosquitos there are during the rainy season. But it has gotten noticably cooler during the day and I'm sleeping better at night with a sheet AND my soft, brown blanket. I have to have weight on me when I sleep...ya know? Or maybe you don't.
Yesturday I woke up and went walking. I had just left my house and my friend Junior was just getting home from where he lives with the Marines and asked to go with me. It was nice having someone else to walk with.

And another random post with random pictures that I feel I should post.


Madi made this for me a while ago.

My new horrible headphones. They hurt my ears if I use the correctly, so I wear them like this.

Rio. Christ the Redeemer from the first viewpoint. Cool huh?!

They made me take it. I know....I know.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my picture made your blog =)
    i'm going back there this weekend.
    it's my birthday. remember? =)

    i love the pic with your headphones...at least you can wear them! i hate my ear...and the man. there are no words to say.

    79 more days? really? wow.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um, eu fui para Maria Farofa (Farinha)hoje com carro :) Mas eu acho meu PDA vai acabar porque foi 80kilos.

    Estou fazendo NADA..e também minha blogy é muito melhor do que tua.
    Você não deixa comments na minha?! Porque?.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey that is one of papa's comments! IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
    anyway..i have been reorganizing intercambio...and you would not believe the stuff i am finding about re-entry.. I don't think it is going to be as great as you think. So enjoy your 60 days..anyways it is really more like 2 weeks. hhaah.
    Come to Recife for a few days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home